Monday 19 April 2010

Welcome to the Blog Of Stuff.....




Hello internet types or people who have accidentally accessed this on their toaster or something....


I thought it was about time I started a blog! For years I've attempted to make various fanzines for different things, like Films or Video Games or Cheese or some other nonsense....I always get so far, and then lose interest and go and do something else....

But now, through the wonders of the web, I can post stuff whenever I want to this blog! About anything and everything! I can let my thoughts spill out onto the page and fill your own with nonsense and/or wisdom!

I'm not going to make any promises....I was going to do a straightforward Retro-gaming blog, but then I realized that there are loads of brilliant ones out there already and mine would probably suck! So instead, I decided that I would just make this blog a place for people who are not me to come and see what goes on in my head!



There will be thoughts on games, films, comics, toys, etc. but also thoughts on other stuff too, like monkeys or robotic zombie sheep ! So have a gander, see if you like it...if you do, follow away! If you don't, forget everything you saw and back away...slowly....



No comments:

Post a Comment