Wednesday 31 October 2012

Computer Being A Computer......




Gah! For some reason, my computer decided to be exceptionally rubbish today and crashed lots and is recovering from two (no...make that 3...crashed again while I was typing this...) "serious errors" so I've spent the last 4 hours trying to get it up and running properly so as I can post some stuff...and it's nearly not Halloween anymore! And I haven't really done anything remotely spooky yet!!!

So you'll just need to watch the HALLOWEEN TRIPLE BILL or listen to Vincent Price for now, because now my brain is numb and I'm going to relax and watch horror-type stuff and play horror type games....and we'll continue with the gruesome games and other horrible things throughout November!! Hope you've been enjoying it all so far....


Oh ,and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

  1. These things happen! No reason why we can't continue with the horror all year round, who's going to stop us?

    ReplyDelete