Thursday 13 December 2012

13 Days Of Creepmas - The End is Nigh


I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

And so we hit the 13th Day of Creepmas, and I still haven't done half the stuff I wanted to for it! The combination of various stuff happening away from the computer and having a head stuffed with the cold meaning that I still haven't gotten round to finishing the Gruesome Games list....and there are more toys and things I wanted to mention that have yet to be put up too....


So why end it here?  As with Halloween, I'm just going to continue to try and get most of the creepy stuff posted on here at some point...it seems that everything has been against the blog running smoothly during Halloween and Creepmas, so hopefully now that they are past I can carry on without fear of deadlines and just put up stuff whenever it's done and without having to rush it...something I should probably have done at the start anyway...

(Vid Below Not Suitable For Work)

Oh...except...I can't, can I? There's one more massive deadline that has yet to happen....and it's only 8 days away! Still, if John Cusack is to be believed, it's just a case of finding a decent car/camper van/plane/boat combo and some good general fitness to avoid that one!



 *sigh*.....I'm screwed......

Best get reading all the other blogs that took part in Creepmas then, before it's too late! Here's a list....



No comments:

Post a Comment