Monday 15 May 2017

C&VG 10th Anniversary Pullout - We Are 10



Another find from box rummagings today....a Tenth Anniversary pull-out from issue 120 of Computer & Video Games magazine, the longest running multi-format magazine in the UK, which was still going as a website until fairly recently! So here it is for you to take a look at...enjoy!






And I also found this Turrican hologram that came with the next issue, 121....Think I've still got the Sonic one that came with issue 120 somewhere too, so I'll probably find that in another box somewhere! Anyway, I'm off again for now...laters!

2 comments:

  1. hi man, i've found a Turrican Holo buried under tons of my stuff.
    do you know if it can be valuable? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t think they’re worth more than a few pounds, but you never know!

    ReplyDelete