Wednesday 13 December 2017

Creepmas Spook Sightings Of Yester Year No.3 - A Boom In English Ghosts



While searching the British Newspaper Archive for spooky Christmas stuff, I discovered this great article about ghosts, which is just a bit too lengthy for me to type out, so in a break from the usual way I do things, I'm posting the scans here for you to squint your eyes over! It's from Britannia & Eve, dated Tuesday 1st of December, 1931....

(To really be able to read them, you're probably best saving the images and zooming in, or you could try using Control+ to zoom into the larger images after clicking...sorry, but I couldn't find any other way to make them viewable other than this..and resizing just makes the images even blurrier!)








(Images Copyright of Illustrated London News Group)






No comments:

Post a Comment