Saturday 9 December 2017

Creepmas TV Shows




It's getting increasingly tricky for me to find properly creepy shows based around Christmas to put up on the blog, but I think I've found three that might at least pass as being somewhat related to Creepmas!

First up is a Christmas episode of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, a weird old sitcom featuring the ghost of an old Sea Captain played by Devon Miles from Knight Rider who spends his undead days living in a house with a widow that he fancies and her two kids..the series was based on an even weirder film that wasn't a comedy...anyhoo, it has a ghost in it, so that makes it fine for Creepmas!!




Next up is a Christmas episode of Sherlock Holmes from 1955 that starts with a serial killer getting sent to prison by Holmes, and the killer threatens to put an end to Holmes before he faces the executioner! And then *shock* somehow escapes prison! Can you guess how the Christmas Pudding of the title is involved?? Maybe.....but anyway, it has a serial killer and Sherlock Holmes, so its fine for Creepmas!!




And finally for today, quite possibly the scariest combination of creepiness for Creepmas that I could possibly have found.....a snippet from Howdy Doody's Christmas, featuring a clown, a puppet and a whole load of nonsense from a show that I can only be thankful for that I never remember being shown in the UK, at least not in the 80s when I was a kid....
Anyway, its freaky as hell, and never fine...at all...ever.....




Still got this lurgy-cold, but it does seem to be on the shift, so hopefully tomorrow I can get another Spook Sighting post up, and then maybe a Gruesome Games post for Monday or Tuesday! We'll see how we go, but for now, I'll leave you to your Howdy Doody fuelled nightmares....laters, stuffers!





2 comments:

  1. I’ve always heard Howdy Doody references, never actually seen it. Clowns and puppets, yes I will have nightmares for sure.

    ReplyDelete