Wednesday 6 December 2017

Gruesome Gift Ideas for Creepmas 2017 - Part 1



About time I did one of these posts isn't it? Not long to go to get the Christmas shopping done after all...so lets get right into it with a look at the first of the cool-stuff-what-I-would-like-myself-for-Creepmas finds...

If you know me at all, you'll know how much I love Garbage Pail Kids, and so this load of stuff that's due to go on sale tomorrow from Creepy Company would be right up my street!




I especially like the Wax Wrapper Fleece Throw...it would be awesome to curl up on a sofa wrapped in that during the cold Creepmas nights!

Creepy Co. also have a load of other horror-related items for sale, with Goosebumps and Halloween collections, and Vincent Price & My Pet Monster stuff too, so check those out at their website for more ideas....


Due out this very day from Super 7 are these great ReAction figures of classic thriller director Alfred Hitchcock and Count Orlok from Nosferatu!




Both figures are 3.75 inches, are articulated and Alfred even comes with a crow and a cigar! 







And due out tomorrow, also from Super 7, are these awesome Eddie ReAction figures!! 



For those who don't know, (seriously?) , Eddie is the mascot for British Heavy Metal band, Iron Maiden, and these figures are based around how he looks on various different album & single covers from the band's 40+ year career...




This is Aces High Eddie...






This is Killers Eddie....





And this is Powerslave Eddie....





And finally we have Trooper Eddie! 



All of the Maiden/Eddie toys go on sale at 2 Minutes To Midnight (PST) tomorrow in Super 7's American stores and Webstore.....


Finally for today's gift ideas, if you you have a loved one who prefers to read rather than play with action figures or who already has enough GPK socks, how about this book on beasts from Japanese folklore? 




The Book Of Yokai by Michael Dylan Foster is probably the only book you'll need to get up to speed on the various different yokai that have been appearing in Japanese horror films, games, anime, manga and even Ice Cream for years and years and years now....
I say probably, because I haven't actually read it, but if anyone was to buy me a book for Creepmas based around Japanese folklore, this would be the one I'd want to see in my stocking! *hint...coff*



So there's a few things to be getting started with....I'll post some more ideas later in the week! IN the meantime, be sure to pop over to the hub and check out what everybody else is doing for these 13 days of Creepmas! Just click the badge below to be whisked off there right now by some sort of internet wizardry! But be sure to be back here tomorrow for some sort of other post-type-thing...yes!


I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS








2 comments:

  1. Eddie! I want all the Eddie action figures for Creepmas. I mean Maiden can stand alone on just their music, but nonetheless Eddie was always an impressive figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Eddie has been around pretty much as long as I can remember...I'd love the figures for Creepmas too! :)

      Delete