Friday 8 December 2017

Old Creepmas Cards




Bleurgh! Ye dreaded lurgy has once again appeared from nowhere and attacked my nose, throat & ears.....and so for yesterday's post, I had just planned to stick up some old creepy and generally 'WTF?'
Victorian Christmas cards...

But I ended up forgetting to even do that! So here's a load of them now instead, as I'm still all lurgied up! Wouldn't be Christmas without some sneezing and wheezing I guess! Anyway, I will try and get some other sort of post up by tonight though, but we'll see how that goes...in the meantime, see if you can spot some familiar face from this year's Creepmas badges in amongst these cards....(Also, what was the obsession with root vegetables? weird!)....


















4 comments:

  1. That was my thought too. Why root vegetables? And what does frog on frog crime have to do with Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or pigs with binoculars?

      Maybe it's better if we never find out......

      Delete
  2. These are so weird and random! Thanks for sharing - they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, our Victorian ancestors had a few issues, methinks! Hehe...Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete